Visitors

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Is Brighton ready to rock?

Well or more generally the south coast in general. But it looks like the swell might be tempted to force its way up the English Channel and smash it's way on to Sussex shores and at a weekend too.. What are the odds?! Well 2 in 7. But you know what I mean.

So the period doesn't look to good on magicseaweed but all it needs is a little faith... Come on swell you can do it. Offshore wind blow sweet and not too strong. I need to get back in the surf.

I drove for 3 hours last night to pick up my board and grab the winter wetsuit (which I always look ridiculous in) so I can be ready for a dawn patrol on Saturday morning! God help you if you don't deliver nature... You will feel my wrath!


Here's hoping.

Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment